Welcome to the online press kit for Katy McQuaid
Katy McQuaid and Dog Grace
Share Life Lessons for All Ages
Kindness, courage, and adventure shine through the heartwarming tales of “Everybody Loves Grace”
Former CIA senior executive Katy McQuaid has long been a highly sought-after leadership consultant and renowned inspirational speaker. Now, she is bringing her insight and heart to a new project that is capturing the hearts and minds of parents, kids, and organizations all over the world: the “Everybody Loves Grace” illustrated book series.
Everybody Loves GraceThe “Everybody Loves Grace” illustrated books are true stories told from the perspective of Katy McQuaid’s beloved dog, Grace. Written in a fun, light, and humorous tone, they also address some of the most challenging situations people encounter in life. McQuaid received a Nautilus Silver Award for Children's Literature: Fiction in 2019 for "Everybody Loves Grace."
The first book, “Everybody Loves Grace: An Amazing Story of How Grace Brings Love to Everyone She Meets” (October 2018) delivers four key messages:
* Simple acts of kindness can have a profound effect on others; they can even change lives.
* Have the courage to move forward through life's changes and trust that things will turn out well.
* We can choose to turn uncertain situations into positive experiences.
* Every day is an adventure.
The second book, “Everybody Loves Grace: An Amazing True Story of Grace’s Adventure to the Grand Canyon” (June 17, 2019), offers readers two new insights:
* The journey is an important part of every adventure.
* Good things can happen on the “trail less traveled.”
The third book in the series, "Everybody Loves Grace: An Amazing True Story of Grace's Adventure to Texas" (September 15, 2019), offers these key messages:
* Good friends remain good friends even if they don't see each other often.
* Moving to a new place is a chance for new beginnings and the opportunity to make new, special friends.
McQuaid's fourth book in this series is called, "Everybody Loves Grace: A True Story of Grace’s Adventure to Utah" (July 1, 2020). The book includes uplifting new insights for readers of all ages:
* Going places with "just the girls" is empowering.
* People and places change over time so, even when we visit a place we've been before, it's always a new adventure.
* Have courage to do the things you want do.
“In summary,” says Katy, “this book series is an acknowledgement that we need to treat each other well, and that we have the ability to have a profound impact on others’ lives with simple acts of kindness.”
Katy wrote the series primarily for children aged 6 – 10, but she has found that kids of all ages – as well as parents and even local, state, and national organizations – have embraced the simple yet powerful nuggets of truth offered through Grace’s tales.
Tools for TransformationFrom kids in the classroom, to families reading together at home, to C-suite executives or organizational leaders looking to make a more positive impact, Katy McQuaid is offering people of all ages and backgrounds the gentle, accessible lessons from “Everybody Loves Grace” as a springboard for healthy growth and change.
“We can make a difference in each other's lives with simple acts of kindness,” says Katy, “like allowing ourselves to be fully present with people. That’s one thing we can all learn from Grace. And if you think of it in terms of organizational leaders, it all filters down! The more conscious and aware you become, and the more easily and peacefully you can live and work and go through your daily existence, the more that will trickle down to everyone in your world.”
Download Katy McQuaid’s One Pager.
PRESS RELEASE Katy McQuaid Launches Online Press Kit In Support of Illustrated Book Series
PRESS RELEASE Author of 'Everybody Loves Grace' Series Launches Third Book
Learn more at www.EverybodyLovesGrace.com.